Mossy Oak Break-Up Country 80cc Gas Mini Bike
Make next weekend epic with our Mossy Oak Break-UP Country mini bike. It’s just like the ones we used to have in the good ol’ days, only safer and easier to ride. Its 80cc overhead valve engine and automatic clutch ensure easy operation, while its rugged steel frame and no-dent fenders provide the toughness you need to conquer the outdoors. All of our mini bikes come pre-assembled. Just attach the handlebars, add gas and go!
Make sure you tag us in your pictures with #gomegamotousa!
- Simple to set up: Tool kit included. Attach the handlebars, add gas and go!
- Easy to handle: The mini bike’s large comfortable seat, spring loaded foot pegs and motorcycle style throttle ensure a great ride.
- Built to last: With a powder coated gusset reinforced welded tube steel frame and tough no-dent polypropylene fenders, our electric mini bike is durably constructed and ready for the rugged outdoors.
- Safety first: With a chain guard, exhaust heat shield and engine stop switch, our mini bike was built with safety in mind.
- Heavy Duty Overhead-Valve (OHV) Engine
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Super Grip Tires
- Rear Disc Brake
- Rugged, Reinforced Frame
- Custom Monster Graphics Tough, No-dent polypropylene fenders
- Larger Comfortable Seat
- Engine: 80cc 2.5 HP (4-stroke overhead valve)
- Transmission: Automatic no-shift centrifugal force
- Maximum Speed: 23 mph
- Starter Type: Easy pull
- Brake Type: Hand operated cable actuated rear disc
- Tires & Wheels: 14.0 5.7 R 6.0 off-road tubeless pneumatic tires with steel rims
90-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY: Monster Moto warrants only to the original retail purchaser of this product that this product is free from defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. At Monster Moto’s sole discretion, Monster Moto agrees to either repair, provide replacement parts for, or replace any product or component having a material defect, except as limited in the full warranty statement which can be found here.
EMISSIONS CONTROL SYSTEM WARRANTY: For a period of 30 months from the date of initial retail sale, Monster Moto warrants to the initial retail purchaser and each subsequent purchaser of this vehicle that the vehicle’s new engine, including all parts of its emissions control system, is designed, built, and equipped so it conforms at the time of sale to the initial retail purchaser with the requirements of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and is free from defects in material and workmanship that may keep it from meeting the requirements of the EPA, except as limited in the full warranty statement which can be found here.